Gråbogården has a long history, dating back to 1960, when the foundation Unga Örnar bought the land and built the properties on lake Trehörningen. Gråbogården was a popular summer camp among local and foreign schools and associations for many years. In 2019, the properties were sold and are now undergoing renovations. Gråbogården will be ready to welcome guests summer 2020.
Gråbogården distance to various points of interest:
- Gråbo center with grocery store, pharmacy, library, gym – 3,5 km
- Gas stations (Gulf and Preem) – 3 km
- Illuminated running track – 1,5 km
- Lilla Lövsjön put and take lake – 2 km
- Stora Lundby golf course – 5,5 km